Friday, December 5, 2008

12 Weeks!

I can't believe that Nathan is almost three months! Time has flown by! He has changed so much this week too. He has really started to discover his voice. He is babbling and cooing all the time now. (unless he's hungry or tired). He also noticed and watched his first Baby Einstein video this week. It was very cute to watch him. He would study the tv and then kick his legs if something really excited him. Another great development has been that Nathan has discovered his hands! For the past two days, they have been in his mouth every chance he's gotten. I noticed some red marks on his right hand and realized that it's from him gumming his hand so much. He has also started sleeping in his crib for longer than 30 minutes! Today his morning nap lasted a total 40 minutes with out me having to go in there and put his paci back in his mouth. I was very excited! He has also gotten really smiley lately. If he even catches a glimpse of his mommy or daddy, he's cooing and smiling this huge grin! So cute!

3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures of Nathan!!!!! He is soooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pics!! I can't believe how big he is getting! And the cooing & smiling makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?
    Mrs.Smith
    Hoover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment :) I miss seeing you. I'm not on much lately either. I tried to FB message you but it wasn't working that night.

    Nathan is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete