Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 3 months Munchkin!

I know this is a little late, but my little munchkin is now three months old! He is almost belly laughing now. He smiles all the time. He loves to play with his activity gym toys. Nathan has gotten really good at batting at the toys and trying his hardest to grasp them. Now, if only I could get him to like tummy time. He will scream and scream if placed on his tummy when he's awake. He has also begun fighting me when he's tired and I'm trying to get him to sleep. Last night, for example, he stayed awake fighting me until 11pm! Little stinker! Pooba has begun calling him Roly Poly, because he's chunky and ticklish. When you tickle his sides, he rolls up into a little ball. Hopefully soon, he will have a solid nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment