Thursday, February 12, 2009

5 months already?!?

I can't believe it! Butterbean is getting to be such a big boy! It seems like only yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. He has changed so much in this short 5 months too! Butterbean's new trick is growling. (or I guess that's what you'd call it) When he's on his tummy, he thinks it's pretty funny to growl. Tonight, he started doing it in the highchair when I was feeding him. Out of nowhere, he'll let out a nice "grrrrrrrraaaa" I hope it doesn't mean that he's in any sort of distress. At any rate, I usually growl back at him and we have a growling conversation for a bit. He has also begun teething. We go through several several bibs a day. I've even gone to the trouble of making him a few spit proof bibs. They are awesome. But then again I made them, so I'm pretty partial. He also loves to be with his mommy. If he is playing by himself, and he sees me, he'll fuss and baby cuss till I play with him or pick him up. Lately, in order to get anything done around the house I've been wearing him. Who knew that "baby" would be the new hot accessory item?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should post a pic of the bibs!
    Speaking of pictures he is ADORABLE! If you ever need a babysitter way up here let me know (haha)! I promise to spoil him and then give him back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously - i want to know what a "spit proof bib" looks like.

    ReplyDelete