Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fork Awareness Day!

Usually when my dad sends me an email it's usually either hilarious, important "you need to know this", or just plain goofy. So much to my delight as I opened my inbox today I saw an email from my dad. Yipee! So I opened the email and this is what I saw: Nothing but a cute little kid pointing to his nose. Not so bad. Crazy looking scabs on his little nose. Then came this picture: Butterbean will NEVER be allowed to use a fork. EVER!!! Thanks Dad, for opening me up to the dangers of forks.

4 comments:

  1. That just makes me sick! I'll keep Emerson using the plastic forks!!! :) Thanks for showing this! Hope yall are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. i almost just threw up. there's no way that's real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh...nauseating! thanks, jen. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awful!!! Only spoons from now on

    ReplyDelete