Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sorry

I've been a bad blogger this week. I have good excuses, I promise! Would you believe that the screen broke on our laptop? It did and needs to be fixed desperately. Currently, I am blogging from our new laptop! I also have tests this week that I have been studying for, a house that had to be cleaned, a baby that had to be fed and entertained, sunny weather that had to be enjoyed, calls that had to be made, dogs that had to fed, baby food to be made, diapers to be washed (yes you read correctly - more on that later), walls that need to painted, pictures that need to be hung, laundry that needs to be folded, toys that need to be washed, closests to be organized, and . . . I could go on. Actually the underlying truth to this post is that I'm procrastinating. I'd rather scrub and vacuum my floors again than open another book. ::sighs:: More posts to come later this week with pictures of the butterbean!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about studying.. I am always trying to find something to do to get out of school work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell Justin all the time that I feel like I just spin in circles all day long! I literally never sit down all day, and he will walk into a house after work that would make him question if I did anything at all! The joys of being a mommy....wouldn't trade it for the world though!

    ReplyDelete