Sunday, March 29, 2009

Strange days

Butterbean is a strange little one. First and foremost, he's become very wiggly! Don't get me wrong, the new found wiggles usually has me in giggles. (I just made a rhyme. I should write poetry)
Tonight, The Mr. was getting him ready for bed (yes, you read that right, I said The Mr.) Butterbean was wiggling and squirming making my dear sweet husband really work for his supper. Good gracious! I just stood by laughing, as Butterbean squirmed and growled and laughed at his daddy trying his hardest to get clothes on him. Good times.
So the squirt and I went to early church this morning. I was NOT prepared for the blast of frigid cold air that awaited me as I stepped out of the house. I spent the rest of the day chilled. Guess I should have watched the news to see what the weather was going to be like this weekend, instead of assuming that we would continue to have sunshine. ::sigh:: I just can't bring myself to watch the news lately. It's too depressing. I'm tired of hearing about the failing economy, wars around the world, homocides, suicides. Sheesh! I have found a new found love for the Disney channel because of this. As I type this, Hannah Montana is dancing on the screen.
Just so you know, I'm not ashamed that I watch Disney. It's better than being depressed watching Fox News say the same thing over and over again. Call me strange. I just call me having regressed to a state of inner child.
ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment