Saturday, August 15, 2009

What a great day!

We are up visiting my parents for the weekend before the craziness begins next week. I wanted to get at least one stress free visit in.
Yesterday the Butterbean and I stayed very busy. We ran a few errands, took a few pictures, had a playdate, took more pictures, and then went shopping!
Okay, so now more on the playdate, because I know you all are dying to see pictures. We went to go see Krista, Amanda, and Amanda's little girl, Isabelle. (also known as Belli). They live right up the street from my parents house and are friends from waaaaaay back in the day. (emphasis on way) We had such a great time catching up and letting the little one's play together.

As you can see here, the two are having a very serious discussion. Most likely about Elmo.

Belli has the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. Isn't she gorgeous!

The two munchkins! Belli striking a pose for the camera!

Belli and the Butterbean playing. She was so great and shared all of her toys with him!

Thank you guys for having us over to play! I hope we can do it again very soon! I enjoyed our time together and the Butterbean did too! Isabelle is such a joy to be around and so very funny! We love her! The Lord has blessed you with such an amazing and awesome child, Amanda! Wonderfully made by our Maker, indeed.

To read more about Belli's story, hop on over to Belli's blog. Or if you prefer you can just click. I do hope you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment