Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maybe?

Part of my New Year's Resolution to myself was to expand my photography horizons. So in attempt to shoot a subject other than people or things, I decided to practice on dogs. I wanted to take a few of my mom's two dogs to have framed for her. So here are the portraits of my mom's two dogs Mattie and Max.

I see on here now that I need to up my exposure a bit on the last picture. But it was showing bright on my screen. But through Flickr it's a bit different. Oh well.

So what do you all think? Are they frame worthy for my mom?

3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures!! What cute dogs!! I really want to get better at taking pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I'm sure your mom will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are good!! The pups' eyes really show up well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete