Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Perspective

Have you ever experienced one of those moments in your life, where your problems and complaints were suddenly put into perspective?

When you realized that your problems were not nearly as bad as you thought they were?

A time when you realized just how fragile life was?

A time when you just wanted to hug your loved ones and friends and tell them just how much they meant to you and how much you loved and appreciated them?



I had one of those today. 



It hit me hard.  Like a train. . .  it took my breath away.  I was sad.  I cried.  I prayed.





And let me just say, to ALL my family and friends, in-laws, loved ones,  I love you all.  Thank you for everything you have done for our family the past year and a half.  Thank you for helping us with babysitting, for listening to me complain about school, to laughing with me, to crying with me, to supporting my new photography business, and everything in between. . . thank you. I LOVE each and everyone of you. 

GOD has been so good!  And I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment