Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's that Time!!!

Once more the streets of Auburn are filled with roaring Tiger fans! Auburn Football is here! There are a few things I get excited about each year living in Auburn. Football season, of course, is one of them. I love seeing the deep orange everywhere I look. When walking downtown, you here a host of "War Eagle's" being shouted above the crowd. I love the tailgating atmosphere. Although, I could do without the traffic at times, all in all, it's worth it. I can't wait for Nathan's first "Auburn" experience. I can't wait to put him in a little Auburn outfit and show him what the Auburn spirit is about. The first time I saw Caleb wear a little Auburn outfit I had given him, I was so proud! He looked so cute, wearing the little Auburn Tiger baseball cap, with his Auburn shirt! He was only about 10 months at the time. (We start them off young in our family.) It's funny, now that Caleb is older, he is asking for Auburn gear. I guess we taught him right! My sister called me the other day asking me to find some Auburn wear for him as he has grown out of the rest of his. She said he told her he felt "Left out" because even Mikey had some Auburn clothes. I can't wait for the weather to get a bit cooler, fall to set in and to listen to the roar of the crowd from my back porch! War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment