Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm so blessed.

I am so blessed and so thankful for so many people in my life. I have a Savior who died for me. . . ME! What did I ever do to deserve that? HE is so gracious, loving and forgiving. I have an amazing husband, who bends over backwards to support our little family. He is my best friend and makes me laugh on a daily basis. I am thankful for him everyday. I have a little miracle on the way. My only prayer is that he grows to be happy, healthy, follows God's plan for his life. I have such an awesome family!!! My parents absolutely rock! They would do anything you asked of them and are so loving. My sister is my absolute best friend! I am very thankful for that. My extended family is so much fun. We always have a great time together. I have friends who would give you the shirt off of their back! I have a beautiful home and clothes on my back and food in my belly. I have two crazy but loving dogs. I'm blessed to live in the land of the free and have people willing to fight for my freedom. When people ask me what I want for Christmas or my birthday, sometimes I really don't know what to tell them. What more could I want? I have everything. I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment