Monday, August 25, 2008

Nathan update!

Another appointment today! He is still measuring a little big, but the doctor told me he thinks he has long legs. Who knows? The good news is that he "might" be head down. The doc. isn't quite sure about that. If he can't tell at the next appointment, another ultrasound may be in order. One thing is for sure, he is getting a lot bigger. Lately here, Nathan has discovered that stretching is so much more fun than kicking. (I'll take the kicking over stretching any day) Everyonce in a while, you can see a little foot or hand poke out from my belly. Sometimes I think he's trying to bust out of there he pushes so hard. I need to get Brock to take an updated belly picture then I will upload to share! We are getting a lot closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment