Friday, October 31, 2008

6 Weeks Pictures!

At the beginning of the weeks I decided to take some portrait like pictures of Nathan. I was going to go have his portrait made, but decided against it. He has been colicky lately and I didn't want him to have an episode while getting his portrait made and have pictures of him crying. So I just did it myself. I think they turned out pretty good seeing as how I'm an amateur photographer. I have a bunch more, but I'm waiting to post those until after I send out the announcements. Hope you enjoy! And Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love those baby feet! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You did a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the birth announcement...you did a fabulous job!!! thanks for sending one to us. it's up on my fridge. :) give that sweet boy a kiss and cuddle from us.

    ReplyDelete