Sunday, December 28, 2008

I was tagged

Tagged

~Tagged~ I was tagged in the picture game. The object of the picture tag is to: 1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer. 2) Select the 4th picture in the folder. 3) Explain the picture. 4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun! Well, this is me and Brock on our honeymoon in Jamaica. This was a theme night on the resort. They had a Jamaican band playing in the background and we had a fun night. We ate outside and enjoyed the sunset and the waves crashing into the shore. They had this stand set up with guys cutting into coconuts and then making drinks from them. I was so excited to drink out of a coconut so I made Brock take a picture with me and my coconut! I now tag: Becky M. Camille P. Julie M. Caroline W. This was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment