Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow!

No one could prepare me for the amount of bodily fluids I would clean up as my new job as a mom. Good gracious! When it's time to change the diaper, duck and run. (check) When feeding a bottle, have burp cloths near by. (check) When the baby has a cold, make sure to have the sucky thing something to catch what comes out of the sucky thing. (ewww) (check, check) When burping the baby, have on a sweatshirt or other type of absorbent material, plus the extra absorbent burp cloths (check, check, check) It amazes me what comes out of this child. If this was someone else's baby, I don't think I could handle it. But one quick look at that sweet little face grinning at me and I don't care. I'll clean up anything he throws at me. I mean just look at him: He loves to chew on his jump up toy! My happy little guy! Just look at those cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment