Sunday, March 15, 2009

I haven't forgot about you!

Things have been a bit crazy around here lately. I randomly decided to redo our kitchen. So far, I have painted the walls and baseboards. Up next, it's tiling in a new backsplash installing some new lighting, updating existing lighting, scrubbing and sealing the grout on the tile floors, and trying to convince my dear sweet, lovable, adorable, cuddly, husband to paint the cabinets white with a distressed finish. (love you Brock, please, pretty please) Dad came down yesterday and we finished off the quarter round in the living room. I must say, we did a great job. It looks excellent! We also went to Lowe's and priced tile! Oh the options! I can say I'm so excited to get all of this done. I also ordered some additional cloth diapers for the Butterbean. Yeah for fluffy mail! The options, choices, colors are endless and I'm quite addicted. I hope to be exclusively cloth diapering his little bum by May. Due to some terrible chemical burn type diaper rashes, the cloth dipes have cleared them up! Needless to say, when he does wear a paper diaper, he is lathered up in vaseline or diaper cream. Poor baby. I have a lot of pictures to share. But I'm waiting on my camera to charge so I can get them off of there. So hang on, I have more to share.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the kitchen re-do. How fun! And you are so awesome with these cloth diapers. Didn't know they came in different colors.

    ReplyDelete