Thursday, March 19, 2009

It snuck up on me,

but Butterbean is 6 months old! Time has gone by so quickly and he has gotten big so fast. At his MD appointment last week he weighed 17lbs 10oz (50 percentile) and 27 1/2 in (75 percentile).
He is trying his hardest to sit up by himself, but he usually has a little help. He just went through a growth spurt the past couple days, and is on the edge of outgrowing his car seat. I guess it's time for us to go shopping for a new one. I've had my eye on one in particular that I think we'll end up getting.
He has also begun making faces at us. He makes one in particular that I've only recently caught on camera, but it's a bit blurry as I was trying to snap it in a hurry and he didn't make it again. He makes no noise when he does it. I'm still not sure what he is trying to tell us, but we laugh everytime!
Enjoy the pictures! I still have so much to share so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. awe, you take such good pics! he looks so cute sitting up in his boppy.

    ReplyDelete