Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am amazed.

I have an icon at the right top of my blog, that says Praying for Stellan. I challenge all my readers to visit Mckmama's blog today and you'll see why I'm so amazed. God is working through this sweet family in ways I cannot even begin to fathom. Hundreds upon thousands of people have gotten on their knees this week and stormed the gates of heaven praying for Stellan. People all over the world! Can you even imagine that??? I am amazed how God chose this one baby boy, to bring people to their knees in prayer. God wants us to pray to Him, to talk to Him, there is nothing we can't pray about. He already knows the desires of our heart. But He wants us to hear from us. We draw closer to Him through prayer. Prayer affirms our belief in our Heavenly Father. Hebrews Ch4:13-16 Nothing in all creation can hide from him. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes. This is the God to whom we must explain all that we have done. That is why we have a great High Priest who has gone to heaven, Jesus the Son of God. Let us cling to him and never stop trusting him. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same temptations we do, yet he did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it. Over the past week, I have prayed consistantly for this baby and family. I actually have prayed more this week, than I ever have. I have prayed with out ceasing. Telling God everything, the desires of my heart, my fears, I've let it all go. God used sweet Stellan to do that. HE used that baby so that I would come closer to Him! How cool is that? I know if I've become closer to the Heavenly Father this week, imagine how many more people have? Do you see the what I'm getting at here? That is so amazing!!!! What if it was my child? I would certainly want people to know Butterbean and pray for him. I look at my baby boy and see Stellan. I am so thankful for Butterbean's good health. In a split second, I know that could all change. This week, I've held Butterbean a little longer, kissed him a little more, told him I love him every chance I get, sing to him all the time. I'm so blessed beyond measure. Have you seen Stellan's name gallery? People from all over the world have taken pictures of stellan's name and sent them to Mckmama. From the sands of Senegal, to the Eiffel Tower, Stellan's name is all over the world. She prayed that people would know his name and just look where that took him. Continue to pray for this precious baby, his family, that the Great Physician will guide his doctors' hands in treating him, peace and comfort for the family, rest for his Mama, and that all Glory be given to our sweet Saviour in Heaven! I challenge you all to pray this week. Let the Lord know your heart, tell him your fears. Pray with out ceasing. Continually talk to the One who knows you the best. You'll feel His presence, you'll draw nearer to Him, and begin to see Him working in ways you never thought possible. Give Glory to God in all things, good and bad. Praise Him, thank Him, love Him, talk to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment