Thursday, April 2, 2009

Really?

Browsing the internet for new and improved baby items today, I happened upon this lovely thing:
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Really? Someone actually came up with this lovely number. I don't even know what you would call it. ::cough cough hysterical cough cough::
ahem.
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for putting Butterbean in the sling and getting things done around the house. But seriously, this is taking baby-wearing to a whole new level.
Looking at that poor baby sticking its face out of his mama's chest gives me the heebie-jeebies. It looks like a horror movie really. You know the one's where things jump out at you through paintings. Poor baby.
It's just not right. I will never submitt Butterbean to this type of torcher never.
In other random news, Hairspray, is my new favorite movie. Love it! It has me dancing around the house cleaning and singing to the music. Watch out!

2 comments: