Friday, June 19, 2009

A day at the beach

The sis and I took the boys to the beach. This was the Butterbean's first beach trip to the lovely shores of lake Michigan. And eventful it was. Thing 1 climbed sand dunes and rolled down, Thing 2 fell into the water only to be rescued by his big brother and mom moments later, the Butterbean ate sand, and fun was had by all.
After grabbing up a handful of sand, the Butterbean thought he'd better taste some.
It was a success.
I couldn't resist a Butterbean foot picture in the sand!

Moments before Thing 2 fell in the water. We then had to leave. A soaking wet almost 2 year old screaming because of the frigid water is no fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I am Casey Partain's sister-in-law and was browsing her blog list and found you. I have a 5.5 month old baby boy and live in Miami, FL. Your little butterbean is sooooooo cute!!

    You can check out my blog at http://matthewwaynepatterson.blogspot.com

    :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete