Well I suppose a few of you do anyway. I received an award! Exciting isn't it?Thanks, SP! I just have to say, I'm honored that you considered my blog for this award.
Now, with this reward I have to share 7 random things about myself with you. (per rules of beautiful blogger award)
So here it goes:
1. I really like socks. But I only like to wear white cotton socks. You know, like the package of socks you buy in bulk at Walmart. Yep, those. I slightly freak out inside if I run out of white socks and have to pull out the Christmas, Valentine, or Easter socks my mom has to buy me for various holidays. Don't get me wrong they are cute, but they just aren't the same and aren't as comfy. But I never never never wear socks in bed. Something about my socks touching the inside of my sheets gives me the heebie jeebies. (I know, go ahead say it. I'm weird.)
2. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. Not the normal type scared either. I have a slight panic attack, sweating and usually run out of the house screaming when I see one. The Butterbean thinks it's pretty funny to see me run around like a crazed maniac. One time, in high school, I saw a spider crawl under my bed. So I calmly got down on the floor to see where it went. I couldn't find it. Soooo, I literally stayed up the whole night until it came out from under my bed.
I mean, there was no way I could sleep with that devilish creature under my bed!!! For all I know, it could have found a way up into my bed. And we certainly couldn't have that happen.
3. Here's why I'm scared to death of spiders. I was bitten by a brown recluse. It was not pretty. It involved a fever, dehydration, several injections, being deserted at the doc in the box, the nurse digging around in my arm to find a vein, a scalpel, hot compresses, oozing. . . I could really tell you the whole story. Maybe one day, unless enough of you beg to hear the whole thing I'll tell it. And it was quite a day.
4. I don't like jelly beans. 'nuff said.
5. I have seen the sunrise and the sunset. And I have to say, both are equally impressive in their own right. It is like God painting the sky for us everyday twice a day. Beautiful.
6. I'm totally pumped that my child is a fan of Mickey Mouse. He even says it! " Mee Mow" I live for the day that we can finally take him to Disney world.
7. I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. Sometime I love to cook, others I loathe it.
Okay, now that that is over with I need to share the love and throw some nominations out there!
So I nominate
My dear friend, C and her little cutie patootie, Mr. Man.
My friend, Kristen. Her and her husband are hilarious and are so in love with each other and God. I love their blog!
Aaaand last but not least, Amanda and her adorable little girl, Belli! Her and her family grew up right down the street from me growing up! And it is so neat to be able to watch sweet Belli grow up now that we are farther apart.
So there ya go girls! Enjoy your awards!