Thursday, March 25, 2010

A walk with daddy

The Mr. works incredibly hard to provide for me and the Butterbean.  So I cherish the rare opportunity that we get to spend our evenings together.  Much to my delight, we were able to spend a wonderful evening together yesterday.  The Butterbean was itching to get outside, so we decided to take him for a late afternoon stroll around the neighborhood.

So during our walk, we ran.  We laughed. We chased the Butterbean.  We stopped and played with a giant tennis ball.

The Butterbean picked up tiny rocks from our sidewalk.  (notice the little AU peeking out from his pants)


Just spending time together, outside, as the sun was settting around us was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I SO wish we could do that!! Looks like you guys had a nice family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little shoes!! :D

    ReplyDelete