Friday, April 16, 2010

April 15th wait no 16th!

I can't even remember what day it is!  Today marks the 5th day I've woken up with a raging sore throat.  And I think the pollen raging yellow dust storm outside is to blame for that. ::aaaaa chooooo::  excuse me.

And today is the 7th day in a row, I've woken up needing a coffee IV, stat.  And those of you who know me well, know I'm not too much of a coffee drinker.  I'll normally make a cup before clinicals at 4am, or sometimes when I just need a quick jolt.  Though, I do have a weakness for all things Starbucks and can't resist temptation when passing one. . . So throw in a random Starbucks here and there and that would be the extent of my coffee habits.  I'm beginning to think that the prepackaged Starbucks ground coffee I picked up at the grocery store this week has something to do with it.  

Today is the 3rd day I've had this annoying pimple on the side of my face.  It hurts and it's gross.

And today also marks yet another 85 degree hot spring day.  Today the Butterbean will want to play outside, as I sweat like I've been working in the desert digging holes.  This whole sweating thing is not helping my pimple matters.

::drops to knees, and throws hands in the air::  Oh where is my lovely low 70's degree spring weather?  {I can be as dramatic as I want to! It's my blog afterall}

After all of this complaining, only 13 more days and I'll be done with 3rd semester of nursing school!  ::wipes sweat from brow::   And what a celebration that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment