Monday, February 28, 2011

I love my job!

Don't get me wrong, I love my nursing job. . . .
 
But the whole photography thing, I think I love even more.  Here's why:


I get to photograph cuties like this all day!!!!!  I couldn't resist sharing these pictures, they are two of my favorites from a recent session and make me smile.  I just love the opportunity to photograph such precious little ones. 

At each newborn session, I marvel at how God placed every tiny little eyelash, little toe, little finger, every little fleck of that flaky newborn skin in it's place, and lets not forget those little newborn wrinkles.  Perfect tiny miracles.  The Lord is simply amazing.  And I am in awe of all of His tiny creations.

4 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! I think the second one is so precious! I have never seen one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Yes very original the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting to think about newborn pictures.. ahh!! I was looking at your website today.. your newborn pictures are FABULOUS!! They are so sweet!! And even the maternity pictures--we have to do this soon too. I need you to move back to Bham :)

    ReplyDelete