So a lot has changed around these here parts! Seriously. The biggest thing being that we moved!!! Same town, but different house and much more room (and closet space). The closets were the biggest selling feature for me. Especially when you have a master closet that you, your husband, and two year old can lay down and do carpet angels on and not hit each other. Not that we would EVER do that or anything. Theoretically speaking of course.
Since we've moved, we have been learning about our new neighborhood and the ways of life over here. In the past month since we've moved in we've :
- unpacked 75 boxes, (still have about 15 more left),
- added gutters to the house,
- bought new living room furniture,
- figured how to get a herd of 15 deer to stop eating your plants, (that one was fun)
- went to war with the mass amount of spiders in our yard claimed an early victory only for the mammoth of all spiders to show up on our back porch yesterday,
- explained to the Butterbean what cicadas are that they will not eat you and yes they are loud,
- had a window crack due to new home construction settling,
- have a backyard that flooded (hoping the builders will fix that too)
- got a cat.
- got rid of cat. (yep, I'm allergic)
- began working on setting up my home studio/office! :)
We put our home on the market in April. It sold in a month! And we moved at the end of June. So crazy considering the way the market is right now. But we are so blessed. :) Can't wait to begin decorating each room and showing some before and afters! Should be fun stuff.
I promise not to disappear for another 4 or 5 months again. And to make up for it I'll leave you with a picture.
Irony? Quite possibly.