Sunday, August 17, 2008

5:17am

It was 5:17am this morning and I was woken up because I felt like someone was watching me. Totally creepy feeling. So I looked over by the bedroom door and saw a black blob. (I had my contacts out so I'm not the best at seeing in the dark). At the top of this so called blob I saw a red light. For a split second, I actually thought I was about to be shot in my own bedroom. I quickly redirected that thought and assuming it was my husband, I asked, "What are you doing?" I heard a snicker. (Once again, a little creepy) Finally Brock said, I'm watching you through night vision. ::big sigh of relief, It's just my husband:: Turns out, he had just recieved new night vision goggles and was trying them out on me at 5:17am. ::sigh:: So, I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out, we spent the next 15 minutes or so trying them out on the dogs. I have to say they were really neat. But the panic that I had when I felt someone watching me was not. Have I told you that living with Brock is never boring? I told you that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment