Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blog Awards!

I have been so honored to receive and accept two blog awards! The first is the sisterhood award! By both Mrs. G and Sweetpea! Thank you ladies! I encourage you to check both of their blogs out.
Mrs. G- is a dear friend of mine. She has been trying to conceive her first child since September 2007. Her blog is about her daily struggles with infertility, her faith in the Lord, and the raw emotions through out her journey. Hers is a story of faith and hope. I pray for her almost daily and can't wait for the day she announces her BFP (Big Fat Positive).
Sweetpea- is another great friend as well. She just had a baby girl, Emilia, who is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. The Butterbean and I visit her blog almost daily. (Butterbean is pretty smitten with Emilia) Sweetpea and I joke around that they will date, (when they are both 30)! I find her blog hilarious as she journals her daily happenings as a new mom and falling in love with her sweet baby girl!
Here are the guidelines for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs with great attitude or gratitude. (And be sure to link them in your post)
3. Leave a comment on your nominees blogs and let them know you've nominated them.
4. And link the person who nominated you!
So the people I nominate for this award are:
2. Mere
Congrats ladies! You all are awesome!!!
I also received another award from none other than the infamous Sweetpea. This award is very prestigious. It is the Zombie Chicken Award!!!
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by not choosing wisely or choosing at all."
Hi-larious!
So for the zombie chicken award I choose to nominate:
There ya go ladies! Enjoy your very prestigious awards!

2 comments:

  1. Now what did I do to deserve this honor? I am humbled!! Thanks!! I have been so behind on checking blogs lately.. I must catch up on all that has been going on!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award! i can't figure out how to copy and paste it onto my blog. help! :)

    ReplyDelete