Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here we go again!

The butterbean is sick. Again. The past couple days have been terrible. Fever, cough, runny nose, and just plain fussy. Poor little guy. No trips to the ER this time! Yay! Despite his sickness, he has been so goofy! Maybe it's the tylenol or motrin, but goofy. Like last night, when he crawled over on the kitchen floor and started break dancing. And by break dancing, I mean sitting on his bottom spinning himself around on the floor and then getting down on his tummy and doing the same thing. Hilarious! I tried so hard to catch it on video, but no such luck. He would hear the camera "ding" and he'd stop. He's mimicking what we say more everyday. Just this morning he crawled over to me and said," Hi, baby!" I usually say this to him every morning when getting him up or getting him up from nap time. . . or I pretty much say it all the time during the day. Hopefully, he won't mimic anything we don't want him to say. Good gracious, is this a fun age or what?!?!? He's so active, loves to interact, play, sleeps through the night consistantly, and he has such a zest for life. I can't imagine being a mom being any better than this. LOVE IT!!! and sure do LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest/funniest thing ever! I love that he is "hi baby"ing you. So adorable.

    I've found the trick to capturing adorable moments on camera or on video is to turn on the camera out of earshot off the smart kiddos. Then pretend that you aren't watching them! lol Not that it will work but it's worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete