Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Plague

The Plague.
We've got it.
Okay, so not really. But can we just get a break? It started this past weekend with the Butterbean vomiting. Awesome. But he seemed to get better in one day. It was great. So I thought that maybe something didn't quite sit in his stomach right.
Wrong.
Two days later, I was in the bathroom. Even better. I was in there so much, I just decided to sleep in our closet (which is close to the toilet).
While contemplating if the pickles I ate the night before had made me sick, The Mr. decided to join in the fun. When it rains it pours.
So I'm feeling better now. Still really weak. I get exhausted easily. Lost approximately 11 lbs in two days. But I'm able to eat a little bit at a time.
Please, let this be the last sicknesses of the year. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the virus Isabelle got in MDO back in March. She gave it to me and my mom and dad. It was AWFUL! I feel your pain and hope you guys start feeling better soon. I don't think I could handle it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness... that is terrible~ I need to lose some weight, but I don't want to do it that way. Glad you guys are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete