Hi. My name is Jen. And I'm a chocoholic.
Give me a tiny little nibble of chocolate and it's all over.
For the past several weeks, I have been very good. I've maybe had a little bite of chocolate here or there. Until this week. . .
It all started when my dear husband decided he would bring home a few containers of M&M miniatures. I saw them glistening on the kitchen table. They seemed to be calling my name. Unsure of what they were for, I refrained from tasting their chocolaty goodness for a day or so. Finally, The Mr. confirmed that he brought them home for me.
Two minutes later, both containers were gone. M&M milk chocolate filled my belly. Mmmmmmmmmm.
I have a problem.
The M&M's were just the gateway. Following the consumption was dark chocolate Hershey's syrup on ice cream sprinkled with miniature M&M's. Then we ran out. . .
So I went to the store. I bought chocolate milk, more dark chocolate M&M's, chocolate chip cookie dough, as well as various other chocolate goods we will not speak of at this moment.
I need help.
Some people think I have a problem. I do! I admit it! Sometimes I tell them my magnesium blood levels are low. Sometimes I tell them "Deal with it. I am." (usually while I'm scarfing my face with chocolate candy)
Hi, my name is Jen and I'm a chocoholic and proud of it!!!!! Now, off to go make some delicious chocolate drenched ice cream.