Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh, Lake Michigan. . . how I miss you

About a month ago, we left and went to Michigan, Chicago, and Wisconsin to visit family and have a whirlwind vacation.  We did have a lot of fun, but the Butterbean definitely broke his "good" travel record. 

We left in the middle of the night thinking that he would sleep through the night in the car.  But instead, he was WIDE awake!  (little stinker)  He loves to travel and see new places, run errands with me, and get in the car and go.  But staying awake for 24 hours does have it's downside.  Talk about an ill little boy the next day!

Anyways, I wanted to share some pictures from the days we spent on the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan.


The Butterbean was thrilled when The Mr. finally got the kite up in the air.

A very very sandy toddler.  That was definitely not fun to clean up! ha!
My amazing drip castle, if I must say so myself. :)  Though the Butterbean destroyed it just as quickly as I was making it. I had to get a quick picture to commemorate.

We had such a wonderful time at the lake! I could just live there!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to any of these places... but I can imagine how beautiful they are. Glad you guys had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete