Friday, September 3, 2010

A post in which I update.

Wow! Things have been super crazy around here!

School started back for me! Last semester of nursing school, might I add!  Can I getta "Woop, woop"?
I can't believe I'm almost finished. It has been such a long time coming, but I'm almost there. . . almost.  I mean the train is still in the tunnel, but I can see a slight light behind the train.  Hopefully, that will be moving soon.

Besides school, I had a birthday last week.  It wasn't a big day, but my nursing school friends made it so special by throwing me a little birthday party during our lunch break.  Are they awesome or what?  I just love them.  I sure am going to miss them like crazy when we graduate.  My dream would be that we would all work the same shift, at the same hospital, on the same floor.  I can dream, right?

Speaking of birthdays, the Butterbean is about to be two!!!! Two!!!!  Can you believe it?  It's insane to know that I'm going to have a two year old.  He is the most awesome kid ever and I want at least three more, just like him.  I told The Mr. I really wanted a brother for him. . . So who knows. More kids may be in the future soon. We shall see!

The photography business. . . lets just say, God has blessed my business more than I ever could have imagined.  I was thinking I might get a couple bookings a month and I was perfectly happy with that.  But instead, I have been booked every weekend!  Between taking pictures, editing, placing orders, packaging and delivering the products and pictures, I have been super busy.  Busy, but soooo blessed! Praise God for such a wonderful way to meet so many wonderful people and capture such special moments in their lives!  Amazing.

About a month ago, we were able to take a vacation up north to Lake Michigan to visit my Grandma and then over to Chicago and Wisconsin to visit my sister and Papa.  It was the Mr's first time to see Lake Michigan and we had a blast! Oh, how I love the north in the summertime!  I have a good friend who will be moving to Ann Arbor soon, so that gives me just another reason to go visit again real soon!  ;)

And guess what, The Mr. gave me a flip video thing-a-majigger for my birthday. And as soon as I figure out how to upload videos, I shall post one. But until then enjoy the sweet picture of my almost TWO YEAR OLD at the top.  It was taken on the beautiful sandy beaches of Lake Michigan. 

2 comments:

  1. haha, guess you got past your frustration with discipline and tantrums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Congrats on the last semester of nursing school. That is awesome!! And the photography business is doing great--what a blessing!! I have one of those flip video's in my classroom and it is so much fun to play with. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete